We have a systematic, simple registration and admission process:
- The Prospectus along with the Registration Form can be procured from the Admission Office
- Duly filled in Registration Form along with attested photocopies of the requisite documents must be submitted at the Admissions Office by the given date.
- Cross checking of the documents will be done by the Admissions Office. This will be followed by a meeting with the Principal.
- For the childâ’s admission, both the parents will have to attend an interactive session with the Principal along with the child. For classes III and above, the child would have to undergo an entrance test.
- Once the admission is confirmed, the parents will complete other admission related formalities.
The Documents Required During Admission::
- Duly Attested Copy of Birth Certificate by the municipal Committee
- 4 Copies of Passport Size Photograph of the Child
- Proof of Residence
- Parent’s Photographs
- Previous Year’s Report Card
- Original Transfer Certificate (TC) from the previous School duly attested by the Regional Office /DEO
- Parents would need to produce original Certificates at the time of Admission for Verification
This school is amazing! Every teacher and staff member I met have been beyond amazing. I would definitely recommend General raj school
With All The Noise About Charter Schools
The School believes in creating well balanced individuals by encouraging them to excel in the curriculum, while promoting all round growth through sports, music, art and other activities essential to the holistic development of the child.
The school has commitment to provide excellent academic environment, shaping IQ, SQ and EQ of the students with high standard of ethical awareness and spirit of sportsmanship.
The school has a team of dedicated staff & educators to locate the intelligence and abilities within another, drawing them out for all, even the student, to see. And then steps out of the way, allowing them…
We shower an effective curriculum to promote and support student learning. A positive and inclusive school tone supports the learning of all students. Students show respect for each other and towards…